Our O-Tip of the week series we will be providing valuable “OT-Approved Life Hacks” to provide you with simple and helpful solutions for living.
Spring has finally sprung and it’s time to add some healthy activity to your life. So, for the month of May, our series will be providing tips to help you get physical!
You don’t have to spend an hour each day at the gym to be active. There are many ways you can “sneak exercise” into your busy day. Some examples include:
- Walking or biking to work
- Taking a walking lunch or a walking meeting
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator
- Parking a little further away so you can have a short walk
- Walking every aisle in a store, instead of just the one you need
How do you “sneak” exercise into your day? Share with us as we’d love to hear some new and fun ways to get moving!